Labels

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Songs: Day 1- "Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday" by Brad Paisley

Nope. These aren't your parent's Christmas songs (ok, well, some of them are). See, I'm pretty much married to Mr. Christmas. My husband loves Christmas. He loves everything about it. If he had the money, he'd go all Clark Griswold on our house every year. And he sings Christmas songs all. Year. LONG. So by the time December rolls around, I'm pretty much already sick of them.

Unless they're hilarious! Our Christmas tradition is to listen to wacky, obscure, or novel Christmas songs during the month of December. Because I'm pretty sure I'd crack otherwise.

Every day, I'm going to share one of my favorites with you. Most are funny. A few are irreverent. One or two are actually touching, but obscure enough that you'll probably never hear them played on the radio (thank goodness, or else I'd probably get sick of them, too!) So here we go! Twenty five of my favorite off-the-wall Christmas songs.

For those who have already taken umbrage with my "irreverent" comment, here's one for you. Try not to get offended. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment